New Service Request

Welcome to the Cape Girardeau County Public Water Supply District #2 Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the PWSD #2 User Agreement to apply for service. For new service we require a photo ID, signed user agreement, meter deposit, and a copy of the landlord agreement, if renting. All new construction and new connections to water service require board approval. Board meetings are the third Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at 2345 State Highway B in Oak Ridge, Mo. We look forward to serving your water needs.